Dustykid is a Hong Kong based character that has been around for over a decade, but it only entered my world earlier this year when I saw an art piece that I echoed so hard. Then I (quickly) entered the Dustykid world with more merch. And one little act of kindness touched me was getting a postcard with a cute handwritten/drawn message in my merch order. Then I dug deeper, found out the location of his actual store the House of Dustykid (塵舍) - just one street away from The Mills.
That place is situated in a relatively new office building in Tsuen Wan on 6/F, 603 to be exact. Stepping out of the lift, turn right, and you'll find it in the corner, next to an unrented space. The little subtle graphic under the name tells you it is open and welcomes you in. The unrented space is shown on the right for a sense of how big was the HQ.

Recently Rap Chan, the creator of the cute dust, announced he got cancer that he needed more time to recover, so he is shutting down the workshop ("a graduation" in his own words) and from Dec 12 to Jan 4 there is a daily clearance sale [edit: another right after until Feb 1]. During one day in December, I revisited the store to replenish.
There were already some people in the merch store (in the past few outings I was the only customer there). Oh yes, no cash payment accepted. And the display area is wholly used by Dustykid's Christmas display.










0 comments