Returned to Victoria Park again for some tennis, mainly for one game.
>>>>LINK TO THE ALBUM<<<<
Sunburn, how I've missed you.
This time I can see more attendance, probably because it's ATP, but also likely due to some good competitions on the first day.
I only arrived at 1:30 thinking it'd be just right for 2nd match, but no, just finished the first set, it's Alejandro Tabilo vs Luca Van Assche.


Beautiful eyes.

A Dunlop ball with "2026" mark.
Just Tabilo was a stronger opponent so he won this game.

I'm gonna tell my grandkids this is Firmino.
This new Hong Kong rising star contributed to 90% of the occupied seats in Court 1 before the game.

Kai Thompson (朱鍇泓), on his ATP250 debut.
Against this #88 player.
I have some appreciation for the 70-350G again. Even though not at the sharpness I want, it is still above acceptable under broad daylight. The range enables you to take closer and interesting shots. Out of the 22 photos selected, 12 were with that lens. Think of a full frame combination with that weight and range, I can't name any (lemme know in the comment if there is).

Still a long way to go, buddy.
Nava progressed easily to the next round.
I'm happy to return home with half of my face kissed by the sun, no minor burn, all good.
p.s. so why do most players wear silver necklace but tucked in?



0 comments