2025.09 Green Waffle Diner Central (2021 - 2026)

I rarely dine-in in Central, it's always been a passing point.  This Canadian style diner made the exception last year.  When I was in Central looking for a return, I learnt it shut down earlier in the month of May 2026 due to rise in rent.  Good grief.

DSC00203
43 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central

It was a real shame.  It got decent decor, nice menu, nice food, and this chain makes their own fermented drinks and hot sauce.  I knew them when we had some kombucha bottles and they had (still have I guess) an attractive return policy that you could take the washed bottles there for dine-in credits, which we appreciated.  During my time there it was G Dragon themed.  The interior was quite attractive so I snapped some.

DSC00205

DSC00208 1440px

I didn't do anything after this bowl of salad, and their golden tea spoon was quite special, which was great for drinking hot lemon tea. 
DSC00220

A failed shot that I quite like, looking at the bar/kitchen area.
DSC00223

According to them, GWD had been in Central for 16 years, but they moved to this location from 2021 (if I'm correct) from 43 Graham St.  The branch in Hysan Place, Causeway Bay remains.

0 comments